cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How do I obtain multiple answers using a Solve Block?

ptc-3446278
1-Newbie

How do I obtain multiple answers using a Solve Block?

I'm looking for the value of X as the pressure changes from 1 bar to 400 bar. I only know how to use a solve block for one value of P but need a value of X for each value of P. Can anyone out there help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello!

Please see the attachment (files for the versions of Mathcad 12 and 15). In the future I recommend working with matrices, but not with the ranged variables ("Range Variable").

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello!

Please see the attachment (files for the versions of Mathcad 12 and 15). In the future I recommend working with matrices, but not with the ranged variables ("Range Variable").

Thank you so much... It worked perfectly!

You're welcome.

Thank you so much... It worked perfectly!

Why vectors? I will check whether this is the cause of my problems with Mathcad. May be the function shall also hand over different starting values?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Efried)

I gave this recommendation for future calculations. One of the reasons why better use of the matrix (vector) instead of "Range Variable" because to work with them in Mathcad, there are many built-in functions (in them).

It is also convenient to read input data from formats XLS, TXT, PRN for further work with them as arrays of data presented in the form of matrices (and also in the future and export them back).

Pic_1.jpg

Top Tags