cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How do I stop Objects from migrating within Mathcad doc?

ptc-4926091
1-Newbie

How do I stop Objects from migrating within Mathcad doc?

I am new to working with Mathcad (version 14). Updating a file created by retired co-worker (so no help there), I discovered that a bunch of tables (imbedded XL spreadsheets) have moved from there original positions in the document. Besides the fact that they are overlapping test and equations I checked a PDF of the original document. I did my updates and moved the tables back into position, I saved the file and opened and closed it a various times with no change so I figured it was a one time problem or a corrupted file. I then emailed the new file to my boss and he asks me why I had tables scattered through the text.

What am I doing or not doing that I need to change to anchor these objects?

1 REPLY 1

Is your boss using the very same version of Mathcad?

I know of similar effects with text boxes when zoom factors different of 100% were used in creating the sheet.

I think that some positioning depends on the screen resolution and on the DPI setting of the screen font (std. 96).

If thats the problem (not sure about that) I guess there is not much you can do against it other than using the very same version and settings as your boss.

Top Tags