cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to copy paste from mathcad

elund
5-Regular Member

How to copy paste from mathcad

Hi,

This question is for Mathcad Prime 4.0. I have a sheet caluclating and plotting the true stress-strain of various materials. Now, I want to copy these values into a FEA software. To me, it looks like you cannot copy directly from variables and functions, so I figured I try to put in the data in an embedded excel sheet and copy from there. However, I ran into problems here as well.

I've figured out how to write the stress values (sigma_t) to excel. How can I write the values of the strain (epsilon_t) into column B?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:elund)

You have to make sure that the what you supply to the "Excell" objects, are vectors (maybe matrices).

In the attached example (Prime4), you should be able to export both s and F, but not f(s).

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:elund)

You have to make sure that the what you supply to the "Excell" objects, are vectors (maybe matrices).

In the attached example (Prime4), you should be able to export both s and F, but not f(s).

Success!
Luc

Top Tags