cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to get a function run only when the worksheet opened in Mathcad

JefferyGu
1-Newbie

How to get a function run only when the worksheet opened in Mathcad

Hi Friends,

How to get a function run only when the worksheet opened in Mathcad?

This function can be easily solved by VBA Auto_Open macro in Excel,bu I don't know how to get it solved in Mathcad. Is there anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Jeffery

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Richard has passed a components worksheet many times with a fantastic collection of scripted components, might be worth looking in there.

Good idea, but you wouldn't have found something to do this.

You would now though, because I modified the button that can be used to control execution of code

It's also in the attached file

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:JefferyGu)

I'm not quite sure what your after, can you post a worksheet?

Richard has passed a components worksheet many times with a fantastic collection of scripted components, might be worth looking in there.

http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-1071#comment-3162

Mike

Good idea, but you wouldn't have found something to do this.

You would now though, because I modified the button that can be used to control execution of code

It's also in the attached file

Richard,thank you very much.

Hi Richard,

There is a excel file in the attachment. When you open it, it will popup a message "Are you sure you want to continue?". If you click "Ok" button, you will see a message "Congratulations" in "B2" cell in the "Note" sheet. If you click "Cancel" button, it will close the worksheet. You can see all code in the Auto_Open Macro by pressing "Alt"+"F11". Can you help me to implement the function in MachCad?

Best Regards!

Jeffery

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

That's easy to do. Just drop this textbox in the top of the worksheet.

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards!

Jeffery

Hi Richard,

How to revise this problem:

I use a Push Button control to close a worksheet. When I press the button, it works well the worksheet is closed. But when I reopen the worksheet and press the button again, it will popup a error message as following:

error.bmp

You can get the test file from attachment.

Best Regards.

Jeffery

Hello!

I'm having the same problem in Mathcad 15 when closing a document.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

It's clearly a bug in Mathcad. Strange that it happens with the button, but not with the textbox. I can't see any way to get round it though. Sorry.

Mike, thanks for your quick response.

Top Tags