cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to structure and resolve in mathcad prime

malmeida2019
7-Bedrock

How to structure and resolve in mathcad prime

Good morning friends of the forum, I am new to mathcad, 
I would like to ask a question with the masters of the forum, how can I build the problem that I send in jpg in mathcad prime,
I will post the solution of the problem that was made in microsoft mathematics.
I wonder if it is possible to solve the same problem in mathcad prime.
MT 5-17.pngAttached also what I can calculate in mathcad, is incomplete.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Attached Prime 4 file should be readable with 4 or 5

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Attached Prime 4 file should be readable with 4 or 5

Fred did not have the words to thank for help in my problem, I learn a lot from you every day. TKS

Dear Fred, I have restated the exercise according to your tips, but the result does not match the book, where can I be wrong?Exercice.jpgExercice.jpg
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:malmeida2019)

Are you sure you attached the right prime sheet?

I see little difference with the previous one, and no resemblance at all with what Fred provided!

Luc

Exercice1.jpgExercice.jpg

I apologize!  The earlier document was not correct.  Attached please find a corrected document  with checks.  Your example (I believe) is not correct.

Thanks fred, I checked it here and I think I found the problem that does not beat the result, I believe the inverters were incorrect, I changed it and the result hit. But taking advantage of the situation I would like to take advantage of your high engineering ability to explain why you have split the versors in the formula, as you can explain, and if you can, indicate what part of the vector study this is. Follow the modified file in mathcad, make sure this is correct. Thanks and a big hug to the friend.

Problem static.jpg

Good afternoon LucMeekes, when I went through the problem in the forum I sent a problem in English, then I solved the same problem in Portuguese and could not get to the result.
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:malmeida2019)

FAB.png

Top Tags