cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel like a fool in this team. All hid their data and only me (stupid) opened it.

Emerald III

I feel like a fool in this team. All hid their data and only me (stupid) opened it.

3-data.png

7 REPLIES 7

Re: I feel like a fool in this team. All hid their data and only me (stupid) opened it.

You can see your own data. That doesn't mean everyone can:

Re: I feel like a fool in this team. All hid their data and only me (stupid) opened it.

A conversation between VladimirN and WE. My view:

conv.png

Hi,

just for fun ... in Czech environment, Jive is switching day & month in LAS LOGGED IN field .

MH

Martin Hanák

Looks like you really have a problem. Hope you can solve it!

Hi Martin,

welcome to the club.

This is an issue that was  raised about a year ago, and nothing is being done (or going to be done?) about it  See here: Dates are off

Luc

Val,

Are you interested in hiding your true name or limiting what others can see in your profile?

Let me know if I can help.

Best,

Toby

LucMeekes написал(а):

Hi Martin,

welcome to the club.

This is an issue that was  raised about a year ago, and nothing is being done (or going to be done?) about it  See here: Dates are off

Luc

One more club for it

Announcements