cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I have made a model in Creo and try to drive its dimensions from Mathcad. It works the first time but when I modify the dimensions in Mathcad I see no way of updating the corresponding dimensions in Creo. Anybody who know how

IngePedersen
2-Guest

I have made a model in Creo and try to drive its dimensions from Mathcad. It works the first time but when I modify the dimensions in Mathcad I see no way of updating the corresponding dimensions in Creo. Anybody who know how

I have made a model in Creo and try to drive its dimensions from Mathcad. It works the first time but when I modify the dimensions in Mathcad I see no way of updating the corresponding dimensions in Creo. Anybody who know how?

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:IngePedersen)

My first guess is that you would need to find the solution on the Creo side.

Did you ask the question in the Creo forum yet?

Success

Luc

Hi Inge,

Are you using the latest integration (called the Engineering Notebook) between Mathcad Prime 3.1 and Creo 3.0, in which you embed the Mathcad worksheet, or are you using the Mathcad Analysis Feature?

If the former, you should be able to click the "Save and Push" button (located where the Save button usually is) in the worksheet once you've calculated the Mathcad worksheet and have new outputs to send to Creo. Then, if the relations are set up in the relations table, Creo should display the yellow status icon, indicating that it needs to be regenerated due to new values from Mathcad.

I hope that helps,

Luke

What versions of Creo Parametric and Mathcad (or Mathcad Prime) you use?

Top Tags