cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I need to download mathcad prime 3.1 studen edition, already have a license

KS_7213354
1-Newbie

I need to download mathcad prime 3.1 studen edition, already have a license

I have a perpetual license for Mathcad prime 3.1 student edition and I have a new computer so I need to download the software again. This is the second time i'm trying this, the first time I got an email with a link but it didn't solve my problem.
2 REPLIES 2

@KS_7213354 wrote:
I have a perpetual license for Mathcad prime 3.1 student edition and I have a new computer so I need to download the software again. This is the second time i'm trying this, the first time I got an email with a link but it didn't solve my problem.

That was three weeks ago!

Instead of opening a new thread you should answer the people who suggested links in the old thread and explain, why their links did not work and what went wrong.

Generally said - this is not the official PTC support. Its a forum where people (usually not associated in any way with PTC except that they use a PTC Software) discuss about the use of Mathcad or Prime.

Therefore, the official PTC support seems to be the right place to put your question.

Hi KS_7213354,

Can you please try downloading the required version of Mathcad Prime from the below link with the product code that you got and let me know if this resolves your concern?

Download Link:  https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_downloads.htm

Top Tags