cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Import data file for customer

ptc-2692311
1-Newbie

Import data file for customer

Hello, I am an end-user of Mathcad, version 13.0 (509121419) in NXP semiconductor Lth. It is required to design a simple and user-friendly method allowing customer import csv data file. As shown in attached photo, there is 2 options. option 1 ask customer to type in the path and file name. It is extremely slow and not friendly to customer. option 2 ask customer 'right click' to select the data file. Fast but not tidy. Urgently I request PTC team's support to provide a efficient solution for us, e.g. replace the option2 by a button called 'input file' that allowing 'left clik' to browse and select the file. Please contact me via email. Thank you very much.
4 REPLIES 4

Please response within 3 working days.

"minghao jin" wrote:

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-1177178)

"minghao jin" wrote:

thanks a lot for reply this topic. I follow the direction on the PTC website and there is nowhere else to obtain tech support of MathCAD. http://collab.mathsoft.com/~Mathcad2000/read?130411,11 Cheers.
Top Tags