cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Integrate pictures with Mathcad 15

ptakmichal
1-Newbie

Integrate pictures with Mathcad 15

Hi , i make a calculation of steel beam in Mathcad 15 ..and I dont know is there a function for pictures to show picture which i want.... for example I got steel cross-section HEB picture and I want to change it for UPE or something..I dont want to change it manualy everytime is there ani integration with some picture program or how can I do it?? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure what you intend to do as you don't provide an example of what you are trying to achieve.

If the question is if you can present different images (either predefined as matrix in the sheet or loaded externally) depending on the value of a variable, then the answer is yes. (see attached)

If you have in mind to change the dimensions in a technical drawing depending on the result of a calculation, then the answer is no. It was possible in older version where Smartsketch was included with Mathcad.

See if the attached file helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not sure what you intend to do as you don't provide an example of what you are trying to achieve.

If the question is if you can present different images (either predefined as matrix in the sheet or loaded externally) depending on the value of a variable, then the answer is yes. (see attached)

If you have in mind to change the dimensions in a technical drawing depending on the result of a calculation, then the answer is no. It was possible in older version where Smartsketch was included with Mathcad.

See if the attached file helps.

Thank you, that was what I need. That attached file is really helpfull:)

Top Tags