cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Issues with graphic in Mathcad

AshleyD
1-Newbie

Issues with graphic in Mathcad

Hello everyone! I'm new here and also new to MathCad. I have an assignment that requires plotting. I have worked on this for hours but I don't seem to get the plots to come out the way they should. Can somebody please be so kind and let me know what is the issue? This is a very elementary assignment, so anyone who is not a novice should be able to spot the issue. many thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

4 REPLIES 4

@AshleyD wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and also new to MathCad. I have an assignment that requires plotting. I have worked on this for hours but I don't seem to get the plots to come out the way they should. Can somebody please be so kind and let me know what is the issue? This is a very elementary assignment, so anyone who is not a novice should be able to spot the issue. many thanks in advance!

See if the attached helps.

Alan

Additionally to what Alan has shown, you should notice, that in the word document there is NOT the ratio F.e/F.m plotted but rather F.e AND F.m.

What you thought is a fraction bar is just kind of a legend, showing which color and line style is used for F.e.

You can add a placeholder for a second plot by typing a comma

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:AshleyD)

Hi,

The constant R is confused with a universal physical constant, so it is better to put a subscript, for example .0. See photo:

For AshleyD.jpg

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

For AshleyD.jpg

Top Tags