cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Laplace Circuit Analysis

Giani_Braescu
4-Participant

Laplace Circuit Analysis

Hi,

I'm trying to make a template that can be used for circuit analysing using Laplace transform.

Everything works except that the input signal is not repetitive for a certain number of periods (or continous).

I tried to make an incremented version of the input signal function but it doesn't work. Tried with a "for loop" and the same result. Maybe I don't use it well because if I give a certain time period for t the signal goes forever. I found how to make a periodic function with "mod" or "floor" functions but if I apply Laplace I don't have a good result.

The input signal is a PWL signal and a LC circuit, but you'll see all the details in the attached document. So my question is how to make the input signal repetitive for a certain number of periods.

I use Mathcad Prime 4 or Mathcad 15.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Giani_Braescu wrote:

Hi Werner_E,

Can you please make a .pdf file? I forgot to specific, i use Mathcad Prime 4 or Mathcad 15. 

Unfortunately there is no quick way to determine which version an attached Prime file was created by.

Basically this is the function you may be looking for

B1.png

and this is the result you get at the end of your sheet

B2.png

PDF print attached

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Would the attached file (Format P5) help?

Hi Werner_E,

Can you please make a .pdf file? I forgot to specific, i use Mathcad Prime 4 or Mathcad 15. 

@Giani_Braescu wrote:

Hi Werner_E,

Unfortunately there is no quick way to determine which version an attached Prime file was created by.

Basically this is the function you may be looking for

B1.png

and this is the result you get at the end of your sheet

B2.png

PDF print attached

Yes, this is what i'm looking for.

Thank you so much!

Hi,

you might be interested in the attached pdf. It is an old work I did years ago using mathcad 15. There is an extended use of Laplace transforms. The new one has been modified and enlarged. 

Top Tags