cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

License file does not support this version?

dpainter
1-Newbie

License file does not support this version?

Just purchased the student version, and the licence is not being reconized. I have done the license acquisition, and this licence file was emailed to me. Any ideas of what im doing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:dpainter)

Purchased the student version of what? And what are you trying to install? And what is the error message?

Here are some suggestions:

Mathcad Prime 4.0 installation problems

Mathcad M045 Windows 10 installation error

Installing Mathcad 15?

Error installing Mathcad Prime

Video Link : 4245

Re: Mathcad Prime 3.0 CU license issue

Video Link : 4247

Video Link : 4248

And there are many more entries to be found in this forum about installation problems, if you just search (top-right of the page).

Of course there's also:

Mathcad Support Center

Success!

Luc

What about this ... see attached file.

MH

Martin Hanák

The first bullet point, the individual licence, is what im trying to do. I have recieved the licence via email and saved it to my desk top. However, when i try to apply it i get the following

Capture.JPG

Daniel Painter wrote:

The first bullet point, the individual licence, is what im trying to do. I have recieved the licence via email and saved it to my desk top.

As far as I see from the screenshot you don't point the license manager to a file on the desktop!

If thats not the cause it looks like you got a license file for an older version of Prime or Mathcad and not for Prime 4 and you should contact support.

-> Academic Case Logger

Click on "Apply" button in "PTC Mathcad Options" window.

Hi,

please publish the following lines from license file

INCREMENT MATHCAD ptc_d 24.0 permanent uncounted \

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx VENDOR_STRING="VSVER=2.0 \

LO=(19)" HOSTID=PTC_HOSTID=00-11-22-33-44-55 \

SUPERSEDE vendor_info="VIVER=1.0 EXTERNAL_NAME=" \

24.0 means that the license enables user to run Mathcad 15.0 and also all Mathcad Prime releases

00-11-22-33-44-55 ... is MAC address of network card

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags