cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

List of bugs fixed (resolved issues) for Mathcad Prime 3.1 F000

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

List of bugs fixed (resolved issues) for Mathcad Prime 3.1 F000

List of bugs fixed (resolved issues) for Mathcad Prime can be found by using "Update Advisor" tool on PTC's site, here: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/update_advisor/update_advisor.jsp

And here is a short list for Mathcad Prime 3.1 F000 service release:

Pic_1.png

8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for the information.

Obviously a hard to find corner of PTCs website.

Unfortunately even though I am under maintenance I am not offered any product to select ( I get an empty list) when I log in to that space. I am also not able to select the tabs "Reported Issues" or "Help".

Any ideas?

Werner

Werner,

Very strange. You have the choice of all the lists are empty, not even the inscriptions "Select ... ". Which web browser do you use?

The problem seems to be some bad code in the page.

Even though I put ptc.com on the white list of the FF add-in "No-Script" the page is showing this wrong behavior. Only when I disable No-Script completely and restart FF (which I sure won't do on a regular basis) the page loads as exprected. Bad 😞

Correction: Now even with NoScript disabled the page does not work in FF. PTC-  I'm not surprised.

Is there any chance to open this link in another browser? It works fine in Google Chrome (for example).

Yes, Chrome and even IE work OK with that site.

Just tried with FF on a fresh machine and no Add-Ons installed - still problems.

PTC should be able to offer a site which is working for all major browsers in my opinion.

The latest list (in fact, this list is very short, there is no information about the resolved issues of the 4.0 Prime release) of resolved issues (from Mathcad Prime 1.0 F000 and target to Prime 4.0 F000😞

Pic_2.pngPic_3.png

Sorry,

but I do not understand the situation.

VladimirN is one PR speaker of PTC Mathcad?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ValeryOchkov)

I (think you should) see it as a demonstration of the deplorable state of the development of Prime.

(What do you mean with PR? Public Relations or Problem Reporter)

Luc

Top Tags