cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Literal Subscript in middle of Variable

ptc-2712635
1-Newbie

Literal Subscript in middle of Variable

Hey, I found a MathCAD document (as pdf) in which a chemical reaction and their forming and reaction enthalpy is calculated. As you can see (attachment) the variables have an index within the variable which is used to calculate. Does anyone know how to create variables similar to this example? I appreciate any suggestions. P.S: I use MathCad 14 M020.

1 REPLY 1
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2712635)

I think that must have been done with a specific font. It looks like T0 is the "normal" level of the font. The 1, 2, or 3 to the right of the T0 is either a literal or a vector subscript; I think a literal subscript (although it's hard to tell from a pdf). The small B or R are at the same level as the T0, whereas the delta is raised slightly. The h with a bar over it is also raised slightly, and the symbol to the right of that is obviously raised a lot. The only way to get something like this is with a special font. Richard
Top Tags