cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Lizenzdatei Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen

GU_8889905
1-Newbie

Lizenzdatei Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen

Habe mir auf einem neuen Computer MathCAD Prime 6 heruntergeladen über Ihre Webseite, eine neue Lizenz angefordert und bekommen, wollte diese aktivieren, jedoch bekomme ich ständig folgende Fehlermeldung:

20.11.2020 11:52:04 : Die Lizenzanfrage ist fehlgeschlagen.
Requesting MATHCAD ...
C:\Users\Gernot\Desktop\sw_license_email_4975412.dat\sw_license_email_4975412.dat: (-21) License file does not support this version

Letztendlich wird dann Prime nicht aktiviert.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

(-9) Invalide host.

I now checked it up and as I tried to register the Prime 6 license, I requested it with the HostID of the Prime 6 program which is a little bit different - requested right now a new one with the correct prime 5 one - lets see if its working

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@GU_8889905 wrote:
Habe mir auf einem neuen Computer MathCAD Prime 6 heruntergeladen über Ihre Webseite, eine neue Lizenz angefordert und bekommen, wollte diese aktivieren, jedoch bekomme ich ständig folgende Fehlermeldung:

20.11.2020 11:52:04 : Die Lizenzanfrage ist fehlgeschlagen.
Requesting MATHCAD ...
C:\Users\Gernot\Desktop\sw_license_email_4975412.dat\sw_license_email_4975412.dat: (-21) License file does not support this version

Letztendlich wird dann Prime nicht aktiviert.

Hi,

open C:\Users\Gernot\Desktop\sw_license_email_4975412.dat\sw_license_email_4975412.dat file in Notepad and search for MATHCAD string. I guess the file does not contain MATHCAD license.

Martin Hanák

######### Academic Mathcad Term License #########
#Feature Line Type = INCREMENT
#Feature Name = MATHCAD
#Feature Version = 25.0
#Version = Prime 5.0
#Number of Copies = uncounted locked license
#Supercede = Y
#Issue Date = 20-NOV-2020
#Expiration Date = 21-NOV-2021
#Node Locked Option = WLO
#Node Locked Option = Educational License
#Node Locked Option = Subscription Mode

So seems as the License is only thill Matched Prime 5?

Wondering, because they propose me to download Prime 6 as well as they propose me to receive the license for Prime 6 which I had done... anyway: on Prime 5 its not working as well, same error.

@GU_8889905 wrote:

######### Academic Mathcad Term License #########
#Feature Line Type = INCREMENT
#Feature Name = MATHCAD
#Feature Version = 25.0
#Version = Prime 5.0
#Number of Copies = uncounted locked license
#Supercede = Y
#Issue Date = 20-NOV-2020
#Expiration Date = 21-NOV-2021
#Node Locked Option = WLO
#Node Locked Option = Educational License
#Node Locked Option = Subscription Mode

So seems as the License is only thill Matched Prime 5?

Wondering, because they propose me to download Prime 6 as well as they propose me to receive the license for Prime 6 which I had done... anyway: on Prime 5 its not working as well, same error.

Hi,

YES, the license enables you to launch Mathcad Prime 5.0, only.

MATHCAD license code included in the file is generated for specific MAC address of network card. Please check whether MAC address of network card corresponds with MAC address found in license file.

What error message is displayed when you launch Mathcad Prime 5.0 ?

Martin Hanák

(-9) Invalide host.

I now checked it up and as I tried to register the Prime 6 license, I requested it with the HostID of the Prime 6 program which is a little bit different - requested right now a new one with the correct prime 5 one - lets see if its working

Top Tags