cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

MC Prime Comments

eepower
2-Guest

MC Prime Comments

Overall,
1) MCP is slow to start and does not keep-up with a fast Typer.

2) I would not use a light blue background, it makes it hard to see some on the smaller characters.

Operators and Symbols Ribbon
When you Hoover over a character, it would be nice to see a bigger view of it along with its description.

Zooming
Incorporate a zooming function = Ctrl+ mouse 3

Long Ribbon sub-menu list
I would create some blocked values (H-N) at the top along with the first 10-15 items, so a user is not scrolling through the list to get to the w's

Jon
5 REPLIES 5

I could not enter a text block. Any ideas? Normally I would start with a " but that only created a one line text constant. Just typing text and including a space did not work.
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-1210329)

The only way to create one is to do it from the ribbon. PITA!

Richard

According to the documentation, text blocks are entered using ctl-t or ctl-shft-t, depending on the type of text block wanted.
(To:TomGutman)

You're right. The tool tips on the ribbon give those too. I guess I just didn't look hard enough. Or maybe by that time the ribbon had caused my brain to cloud over in a vain attempt at defense.

Richard

On 8/31/2009 2:59:06 PM, mills wrote:

>I could not enter a text

>block. Any ideas? Normally I

>would start with a " but that

>only created a one line text

>constant. Just typing text

>and including a space did not

>work.

A text box is Ctrl+t (that is the "ctrl" key and the "t" key simultaneously. A text block is Ctrl+shift+t. Yes all three keys ("ctrl","shift" and "t") must be pressed at the same time.
Top Tags