cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Matchad prime recovery

mzeftel
1-Newbie

Matchad prime recovery

Hy!

I have a really important project deadline tomorrow and the program doesn't open my file..

I am using Mathcad Prime 1.0. Last time I used it, I properly saved the file and when I tryed to reopen it, it showed me an error: The file type is not supported. The file doesn't have any pictures in it. Please explain me how could I recover my data. It is really important for me.

I hope somebody can help me...

Thank you

Hello!

Please attach your Mathcad Prime file to the message. What calculations/components (Excel, pictures) contains this file?

Thank you for the quick answer.

Actually there are two files, which don't contain any pictures, excel tabels or anything imported from other programs. It contains only simple variable defenitions and text. What I did last time it was: I  copied header and footer elements from an other matchad prime file.

I attached booth files, I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much!

Pleeeeeeease, somebody help me out!

For some reason I cannot open in Mathcad Prime 2.0 either. Can you open the files?

Mike

No. It says The file type is not supported.

Have you tried re-naming and opening?

Mike

Problem resolved. One of my realy talented friends succesed to repair the file:D

Thanks for your help!

Zoltan Kisfaludi-Bak wrote:

Problem resolved...

And how so?

Yes, Mathcad Prime 1.0 and Prime 2.0-beta show the same error "This file type is not supported", but at the same time, version Prime 2.0-beta creates a log file for that error (".log").

This document was generated from the following discussion: Matchad prime recovery

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags