cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

MathCAD File Corrputed

AshleyWalker
1-Newbie

MathCAD File Corrputed

Hello everyone,

Does anyknow if it is possible to rectify corruption inside of a MathCAD Prime 2.0 file?

I have attached the log file that was generated when I attempt to open the file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Ashley,

Looks like a corruption in the zip format, so well worth logging a report with the tech support guys - hopefully helps them to make prime 3 a little more robust.

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Can you provide this Prime 2.0 worksheet?

Yes I can

What is contained in your file (what type of calculations, plots, inserted pictures)? I also can not open this file in Mathcad Prime 2.0.

Some fairly basic Trigonmetry equations but they took a while to figure out how to do (they are in relarion to the Australian Stairs and Platforms Standard).

Try to contact with PTC tech support by using "Mathcad Support Center": http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenter.htm

Hello Ashley,

Looks like a corruption in the zip format, so well worth logging a report with the tech support guys - hopefully helps them to make prime 3 a little more robust.

Regards

Andy

Hello Andy,

Something a littl bit random happened. I opened the attachment that you psted and the file opens.....

But I will send this onto the tech support to help them with Prime 3

Top Tags