cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

MathCAD Prime 3.1 crashes on activating "Text formatting" font style dropdown-list and typing in the font name

vurala
1-Newbie

MathCAD Prime 3.1 crashes on activating "Text formatting" font style dropdown-list and typing in the font name

MathCAD Prime 3.1 crashes on activating "Text formatting" font style dropdown-list and typing in the font name.  This depends on whether I have opened an existing document or a new untitled document.

After the crash, the recovered existing file is corrupt, and all unsaved changes to the original document are lost.  Mathcad UsagePTC Mathcad

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:vurala)

Support Center requests me to enter Service Contract Number, and inspite of entering the right number it keeps asking the same info again and again or to Upgrade.  Even though we have SCN with valid support, it does not recognize the SCN number.  Hence I ended up posting here so someone else can respond.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Mathcad Prime 3.1 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or later. The latest version of .NET Framework is 4.6/4.6.1 (link: .NET Framework 4.6 - Search Microsoft.com ), try to install this one.

I have .NET 4.6

vurala
1-Newbie

After getting Support center to help me on the matter, it appears that there is an unresolveable glitch, which is quite complex in nature and there is no fix.

The alternate is not to select all the content (text and math) and globally make font changes on the Math Formatting tab.  The solution is to select only math and apply chagnes, making sure no "text" is selected.  It may be okay to do it for the applying font edits to text content when everything is selected.

Top Tags