cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

MathCad 14 bode plot of exp transfer function

ptc-5430751
1-Newbie

MathCad 14 bode plot of exp transfer function

Hi,

I am pretty new to MathCad and have difficulties plotting bode plot of exp function. My file is in attachment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The attached might help. (I've not bothered to select log scales or use dB's in the attached).

Alan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

sys1 has to be a function of omega and T, not a variable. --> sys1(omega,T):=...

The attached might help. (I've not bothered to select log scales or use dB's in the attached).

Alan

Thank you. this is what I was searching for. I didnt know how to define magnitude and phase here.

What I dont understand is taha ORIGIN variable. What does it do? Can you explain it to me please? Thank you

Martin Németh wrote:

Thank you. this is what I was searching for. I didnt know how to define magnitude and phase here.

What I dont understand is taha ORIGIN variable. What does it do? Can you explain it to me please? Thank you

Mathcad counts from 0 by default. You were starting your count from 1. You can set the start to whatever you want by setting the keyword ORIGIN, as I did in the worksheet. If you don't set it to 1 but count from 1 your vectors will contain an unwanted zero as the first element - this might or might not cause problems later.

Alternatively, you could adjust your variables to start counting from 0 and ignore ORIGIN.

Alan

Top Tags