cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

MathCad Prime 3.0 to MathCad 15

rgordon
1-Newbie

MathCad Prime 3.0 to MathCad 15

I am sure that this question has been asked before but I have developed a program in MathCad Prime 3 that I would like to turn over to a programmer who works in MatcCad 15. The current plan is that he is going to add increased functionality to the program.

I know that MathCad Prime 3 can upload MathCad 15 files but can MathCad Prime 3 files be converted back to MathCad 15 format?

3 REPLIES 3

Robin Gordon wrote:

I am sure that this question has been asked before but I have developed a program in MathCad Prime 3 that I would like to turn over to a programmer who works in MatcCad 15. The current plan is that he is going to add increased functionality to the program.

I know that MathCad Prime 3 can upload MathCad 15 files but can MathCad Prime 3 files be converted back to MathCad 15 format?

Unfortunately no. You will have to retype all from scratch in Mathcad 15. The benefit is that afterwards you are using a much more powerful and faster program than Prime. And if you bought Prime you are entitled to use Mathcad 15, too. The two programs can be installed side by side and share the same license file.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:rgordon)

can MathCad Prime 3 files be converted back to MathCad 15 format?

Yes. Manually

Richard Jackson wrote:

can MathCad Prime 3 files be converted back to MathCad 15 format?

Yes. Manually

Top Tags