cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mathcad 14 List Box Output

CarlB
1-Newbie

Mathcad 14 List Box Output

Hello all,

I am relatively new to Mathcad 14. The problem I am having is with List Boxes.

In the attached document, you can see two list boxes. The second reads the output from the first and displays a different result based on what is read in from the first list box. The problem is that the outputs in list box 2 accumulate, as opposed to being replaced. I have tried solving this problem using the ResetContent function, but then I was unable to make the selection (it would not stay highlighted).

I would greatly appreciate any help,

Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndyWesterman
4-Participant
(To:CarlB)

One method is to add a persistent 'variable' that monitors for a state change as attached

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndyWesterman
4-Participant

One method is to add a persistent 'variable' that monitors for a state change as attached

Hope it helps

That's perfect! That's one way I had tried to solve the problem, but couldn't get it working.

Thanks a lot!

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

There's a large selection of example scripted components here: Extra Components.mcd

There isn't one that does exactly what you are looking for, but the dynamically filled listboxes use the same technique Andy shows. If you look through these you might find a lot of example code that will help in the future.

Top Tags