Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mathcad 14 m020 Add-in for Excel

Mathcad 14 m020 Add-in for Excel

The Mathcad Excel Add-in for Mathcad 14 m020 is now available under Free Downloads. This version is for Mathcad m020, which you should install before you install the Mathcad Add-in for Excel. Some users have had problems trying to install this Excel Addin on top of Mathcad 14 M010. After you've installed it, then follow the Excel instructions for including Add-ins. Mona
31 REPLIES 31

RE: Mathcad 14 m020 Add-in for Excel

If you have problems, try install M011, then install M020 on top of it. This leaves the version information set-up for the add-in to load. P.

Can't activate Add-In for Excel

"Philip Oakley" wrote:

If you have problems, try install M011, then install M020 on top of it. This leaves the version information set-up for the add-in to load. P.

Re: Mathcad 15 Add-in for Excel

The Excel Add-in for Mathcad 15 is posted at http://www.ptc.com/community/free-downloads.htm. I believe the same version will work for Mathcad 14.

Mona

Mona Zeftel wrote:

The Excel Add-in for Mathcad 15 is posted at http://www.ptc.com/community/free-downloads.htm. I believe the same version will work for Mathcad 14.

Mona

Does this Add-in fix the compatibility issues with M14 & Excel 2007?

Mike

Mike,

I have Mathcad 15 installed, and the Excel Add-in works fine with Mathcad 15 and Excel 2007.

Mona

I've just upgraded to 15 and installed the Excel add-in. It seems to be working (that is, the example files can exchange data) but I can't create 3D plots. If I try to create a 3D plots try to change anything, for example like adding a plot title, I get a 'Run-time error '91' message: "Object variable or Withblock variable not set".

If I create a 3D plot and just "finish" without trying to edit anything, I get a brief flash of something that could be a plot, then it disappears and I've got nothing.

Anyone ever seen that before?

-dave

Which operating system?

Are you sure the 3D plot worked before you installed the Excel Add-in?

I'm using MS Vista. And, no, actually, I didn't try making a 3D plot in Mathcad. I can't seem to do that either. It's just blank no matter what I try - surface, scatter, etc. It's not returning an error.

Right click on the graph and disable "Border". See if it works then.

Announcements