cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad 14 - page settings

sprimas
1-Newbie

Mathcad 14 - page settings

hello,

i have problems using Mathcad 14 on different workstations in our company: when i open a mathcad file on a certain Workstation, which is created on aother Workstation, the page setup seems to be somehow different. the pages are larger or at least wider, although it is showing the same size on the ruler (DIN A4). Additionally it seems like the paragraphs and especially the pictures have been pushed together vertically. so they are partially located on top of each other. all the other work stations in our Company work fine, except this one. i guess it has something to do with the page or printer Settings. hopefully someone can help me.

best regards and thanks in advance,

Stefan

4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:sprimas)

This has been reported many times, but we have never managed to quite pin down the source of the problem. It's most likely something to do with either the screen settings or the printer settings.

Thank you!

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:sprimas)

As for the size of the page, the new worksheet should be set as the old. I show, in the images, the procedure. Furthermore, the images contained in the worksheet, should be separated from the rest, with a fairly large margin. This does not guarantee, however that, by importing the worksheet on the next version of mathcad, does not happen the same phenomenon. It is an unbearable defect because it creates a mess especially if the images are numerous.

Bye

FM

page setup.jpg

sprimas
1-Newbie
(To:-MFra-)

Thank you. in my case it's the same version of Mathcad, only a different workstation. and it's the only workstation where this phenomenon occurs. the settings are also the same as far as I can say.

Top Tags