cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad 2001 Pro

JohanduToit
1-Newbie

Mathcad 2001 Pro

Do anyone know where I might be able to download Mathcad 2001 Pro? Currently we are running v.14, with exception of one user, and he has no intention of upgrading (don't ask!). I have contacted PTC customer care line, but the operator, although extremely friendly and helpful, did not even know of such a version (and I don't blame her...!)

The v.2001 is licensed, I only need the program should he in future upgrade his PC; for now, he is fuming, and I have tried almost everywhere, but cannot get hold of this version of Mathcad.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:JohanduToit)

Have you tried contacting the Mathcad license and install team?

Mike

Actually, no, but I'll mail them straight away,

Thanks

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:JohanduToit)

I think there is essentially zero chance you will get a copy from PTC, because I doubt very much anyone there even has a copy. You could try Ebay.

I'm not sure why the user is fuming. It's not the responsibility of PTC to keep downloads of 10 year old software versions available. How come he doesn't have an install CD?

I have a lot of Mathcad version (see the picture) and can send the disk with Mathcad 2001 (Mathcad 10). But I do not know is it possible - is was one gift from MathSoft to me as beta tester!

Mathcads.png

I wish to thank everyone for the responses, I eventually did manage to get hold of a copy of v.2001 !!

I also think that I should convince our 2001 user to take PTC up on their special to upgrade to Mathcad 15.0 and Prime 1.0 (2 versions for the price of one!!).

Top Tags