Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mathcad Add-in for Autocad

Has anyone received a Microsoft Visual basic Run-time Error? Any time I start up my AutoCAD I get this message - Popup menu M&athcad in the menu group. Can anyone help me with this? I've tried uninstalling the add-in and then re-installing it with no success
3 REPLIES 3

I am the developer of the AutoCAD add-in.
I've never seen this error before.
Could you give me some more details on the VB run time error, e.g. what exactly is the error, error number, etc.
What version of AutoCAD are you using?
I'll be putting out a new release of this add-in soon and I'd like to fix as many problems as possible.

Ron
Not applicable
(in response to)

I installed the Mathcad Add-in to Autocad 2000 with no problem. The Mathcad Menu appeared along the top and the Mathcad toolbar set itself down on the right hand side when a drawing was initialised.

However, although I haven't yet tried out the Add-in, everything seemed to be OK until I created (customised) some new toolbars during an Autocad session.

When I closed down Autocad completely and then started it up again the Mathcad toolbar, which could hardly be seen as it had tucked itself into the far right edge of the screen, had lost all of its tool icons.

The only way I knew how to retrieve these Mathcad tool icons was to uninstall the Mathcad Add-in AND Autocad, and then re-install them both again. An uninstall and reinstall of the Mathcad Add-in alone did not work.

The disappearing Mathcad tool icons happened to me on a couple occasions. It was only on the 2nd and third time I could my finger on was causing it to happen.

Any suggestions from the experts?

Best regards,
Tony Mac
Not applicable
(in response to)

I'll try to duplicate this and fix the problem.

The next release of the AutoCAD Add-In should make it on the web site sometime in November.

Ron
Announcements