cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathcad Electrical Engineering Library ??

vroberts
6-Contributor

Mathcad Electrical Engineering Library ??

Is the Mathcad Electrical Engineering Library still available, and does it work with MC15? If sdo, where can I buy it?

If I Google this I end up on the PTC Mathcad site where they talk about the library, but seem to only sell MC in its various forms.

I apologize in advance of this topic has been discussed multiple times. I still can't figure out how to search this "new and improved" forum for a topic in a sub-group of a discussion topic.

Vic Roberts

12 REPLIES 12
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:IRstuff)

That link doesn't seem to work.

Mike

vroberts
6-Contributor

Thanks, but this link takes me to the download page for Mathcad 14 & 15.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:vroberts)

There is a list of free downloads which can be found at the link below "Mathcad Resource Center: Books"

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/mkt/products/resource/list-books.jsp?&rccg=888&nav=5279&sec=&top=0&section=

Mike

Thanks. Lots of interesting books, but I have not yet found the Hick's EE Librarry.

One of the DSP resources at the link you provided is the Harger book. I found that online last night at:

Well, the editor for this forum does not seem to allow me to past the link, (I see the function, but no link appears after I click Insert.) so I'll try manually.

www.ece.umd.edu/~harger

Thanks again,

Vic Roberts

PS - OK , I just figured out that I need to ADD the link to existing text, not just Insert the link. Rather confusing IMHO.

The link I gave is correct, but you need to be logged in. Then click through the various selections until the EE library shows up

EE Lib.gif

TTFN

vroberts
6-Contributor

Thanks. I was at the top level, but didn't think to expand the MC15 options, as I thought that would be only the various different language editions.

Vic Roberts

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Might just be my account then. I click your link when logged in again the following screens.

Clipboard011.png

Then this screen

Clipboard022.png

Mike

PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member
(To:MikeArmstrong)

You do need appropriate priviledges to get to certain downloads pages. - they need to know that your log-in is associated with the particular 'sale' they are giving you access to. Obviously(?) the 30-day trial is via another route.

And even when you get there the electrical and mechanical (well 2 of the 3 extensions) are not there - you just get pointed to a document not found page.

I was down loading a "home use" V15 copy yesterday (via my works log-in) for a new PC I'm buying. Also, if you have a work based log-in you will have some fun with the way log-in permissions are shared between the community site and PTC main site.

Philip.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:PhilipOakley)

Cheers for explaining.

Mike

is there a version specific to M15. or is it the v14 version that can be used in M15

Yes, you can use this library in MC14 and in the MC15. This library works as an e-book (in main program menu select "Help" -> "E-books").

Top Tags