cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Mathcad & Kornucopia® – A Conversation with Ted Diehl, Ph.D.

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Mathcad & Kornucopia® – A Conversation with Ted Diehl, Ph.D.

In today's Mathcad blog post, you can read a conversation I had with Ted Diehl, Ph.D. Along with being an author on Engineering Resources powered by Mathcad, Diehl is the founder of Bodie Technology, Inc. which creates "Tools for Analyzing Noisy and Challenging Problems" like Kornucopia®.

Diehl says, "The best thing about Mathcad is that in one environment, I can mix in my thoughts, either with pictures, text, or equations, and then solve those equations and graph them. I can read and write tons of data easily. Mathcad is like a nerve center that all data can go into and be assessed."

To read the full post, and to learn more about Diehl and Kornucopia, click here.

If you're interested in becoming a contributing author on Engineering Resources, powered by Mathcad, you can fill out this form.

Enjoy!

4 REPLIES 4

And what is the future of this (and True# and Knovel) firm in Mathcad Prime?

kornucopia.PNG

As stated by Diehl in the blog post, Kornucopia works with Mathcad 14.0 and 15.0 currently and will be offered on the Mathcad Prime platform in the future. They are working to update when they can and are trying to address the usability with Mathcad Prime.

OK!

And what about Knovel and True# in Mathcad Prime?

God loves trinity!

Currently Knovel is not included directly in Mathcad Prime 2.0 but if you go to Knovel's website: http://why.knovel.com/solution/knovel-math1.html you can find all the Mathcad-enabled content there for Mathcad 14.0, Mathcad 15.0, and Mathcad Prime. TruNumbers will also not be included in this version.

Top Tags