cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Mathcad Prime 2.0 Nominated for Desktop Engineering’s Editor’s Pick of the Week

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Mathcad Prime 2.0 Nominated for Desktop Engineering’s Editor’s Pick of the Week

Happy Friday, Everyone!

I just wanted to call your attention to the fact that Mathcad Prime 2.0 has been nominated for Desktop Engineering's Editor's Pick of the Week! Check out my recap on the Mathcad blog here to learn about our Desktop Engineering nomination. And of course, check out the article written about Mathcad Prime 2.0 and why we were nominated. Here is an excerpt:

"Still, even with all these major improvements, the thing that got me is that Mathcad Prime 2.0 appears to remain faithful to what Mathcad has always been: an easy-to-use document-centric solution for simultaneously solving, graphing, annotating, documenting, and saving, sharing, and reusing engineering calculations. Only it’s totally new with better performance and a bunch more functionality."

Check out the full blog post now and enjoy!

-Anna

8 REPLIES 8

Nominated by whom?

Anthony J. Lockwood, Editor at Large, for Desktop Engineering.

Here's his statement why he did so, http://www.deskeng.com/articles/aabeyh.htm

Mona

Desktop Engineering's website says, "Each week, DE's Editor at Large, Tony Lockwood, combs through dozens of new product releases and uses his years of engineering industry knowledge to choose a few products and services that he thinks will help engineers innovate by working smarter and more efficiently. The choices are entirely his own, with no external or internal influences. We internally label these few chosen products as "Editor's Picks." These newsworthy picks end up being covered in DE feature articles, news items and newsletters such as the "Editor's Pick of the Week.

When writing an "Editor's Pick of the Week" newsletter, Tony Lockwood explains why he thinks a chosen product or service could help DE's readers. That article is broadcast to subscribers as the "Editor's Pick of the Week" newsletter. Desktop Engineering also prepares a press release for every "Pick of the Week" publication and distributes the release to the industry and press news services. The featured company does not see or have the opportunity to approve what Tony decides to write before it is published or distributed to the news services.

We believe that what is covered in an "Editor's Pick of the Week" newsletter is important, newsworthy and fairly presented. We hope you find this information useful too."

Hope that answers your question!

If he thinks Prime is good, PTC ought to send him a copy of Mathcad 11 to review. He'd go gaga over that

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:PeterStuckey)

Now Now Peter

Mike

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:AnnaGiangregori)

he has not been a long term user of MathCAD. the basic missing components v15 and prime2 is amazing. it seems the programmers have no idea how engineers use the program.

Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:tietjee)

I second that!

Only it’s totally new with better performance and a bunch more functionality."

Check out the full blog post now and enjoy!

I'm sorry but I find this unbelievable.

Mike

Top Tags