cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad Prime functionalities

DK_9908241
4-Participant

Mathcad Prime functionalities

Moving to Mathcad Prime is challenging

Can someone help me with how to call excel data using drop down menus as we used to do in real Mathcad Also, can I make drop down menu reference excel data or to insert equations?

3 REPLIES 3

Prime really hasn't incorporated drop-down menus yet.  You CAN insert an EXCEL sheet directly in Prime and define input variables and output variables from/to that sheet.  You can also READEXCEL files.

Hi,

On the  Prime Ribbon at the top go to Input/Output tab.  You will see just to the left of centre two icons.

READEXCEL that imports excel worksheet data to a Prime matrix or vector.

Excel Component that embeds an Excel worksheet.  The component has three sections one above the other.  An input section, the worksheet in the middle, and an output section. Double click on the middle section and the Excel worksheet becomes active with all the Excel menu ribbon allowing entry of numbers text and formulas to cells.

Cheers

Terry

Hi,

Do we have such feature as to add the excel worksheets in the drop down menu and then have one more scriptable object to add the values from the data workbook which will change the calculations as selected?

I tried but could not add the excel workbook to the combo box in mathcad 7 where in 15 it was working just fine

Top Tags