cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Mathcad and Creo Element/Pro Integration Querry

ppandarkar
1-Newbie

Mathcad and Creo Element/Pro Integration Querry

Hi.....

I have Integrated Mathcad with Creo Element in helical spring design. So I have some querry regarding this.

Que 1. My Pro/E file name is = helical_spring.prt.2 ,

Mathcad file Name is = spring.xmcd

we load mathcad file in proe and save it as feature in model tree MC2.

When I integrate and add mathcad file as feature in model tree. at that time when i open the same file from Pro/E model tree.

But its file name is changed as spring_helical_spring_394_tmp.xmcd.

So my question is that what is mean 394 in that name ? ( I know it will take first mathcad file name then proe file name and then after 394 we didnt get its meening )

Que 2. If we send this proe file and mathcad file to my collegue who is working on same project. and he want to modify mathcad file. But he tries to open mathcad file from proe and done some changes and saved it. but it will not geting saved.

We need to open that mathcad file (spring.xmcd) seperately modified it and again load in proe. So it is very time consuming.

So my question is that why it is not possible to edit mathcad file directly from Pro/E.?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags