cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Mathcad homework help

osman12
3-Visitor

Mathcad homework help

I have a homework about mathcad and i have never used it before. Also i have not much time to learn Mathcad before deadline. Can anybody help me on this homework. Thanks in advance. Homework file on attachement.

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:osman12)

This forum is for users of Mathcad to get help with their problems in usage of Mathcad.

It is NOT (intended as) a forum where where you can have your homework done for you.

According to your homework assignment, you are not forced to use Mathcad. Being unfamiliar with Mathcad, and considering the complexity of the task, I suggest you use another software; one that you are fluent in.

If you insist on wanting to do this in Mathcad, then start your work, provide a mathcad sheet (take heed of the announcement, to the right of this column, when trying to attach a mathcad sheet) and indicate clearly at which point you need help with the usage of Mathcad.

Success!
Luc

Hi

" the sample files from the course notes may be helpful to start writing your program."

You have asked a question without providing all the examples on how to do it?"

I suggest you look there first.

Cheers

Terry

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:osman12)
Top Tags