cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Mathcad prime exits when writing an expression

otarakçi
1-Newbie

Mathcad prime exits when writing an expression

I had installed Mathcad Prime. I did not use it for a few weeks.When I try to write an expression or anything else, Mathcad gives below error and exits.

I have attached the log file.

Could anyone help me about the issue?

Mathcad Error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi friends,

for solution of this problem,

open control panel-> region and language

change format as "English (united states)

thank you

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

You can send this log to PTC's technical support, even if you use the express version (users who have not yet purchased Mathcad and are using the free Express or 30-day full functionality): http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

Thank you so much Vladimir.I have contacted TS and waiting reply.

Below is support's answer:

"Regarding this question it’s not possible to have support for issues related to Mathcad functionality. The support that can be provided for your case is for installing or regarding the license. But not the functionality. To have the support you need to contact your reseller. "

I will try re-installing.

Best regards,

Orkun,

What Windows OS are you using? Note that Mathcad Prime 3.0 requires "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0". I had a this error, but only when I spent the beta testing MP3.

Vladimir,

I have Win7 64bit installed.Framework 4.0 is also installed.

Thank you very much for interest.

Try to see what updates for Windows 7 have been installed with the appearance of this error in MP3 and roll back these updates for Win7.

hi friends,

for solution of this problem,

open control panel-> region and language

change format as "English (united states)

thank you

Teşekkürler Ayhan hocam.Ben Orkun. Kolay gelsin:))

Top Tags