cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mathsoft Button Control Question

rfaucher-disabl
1-Newbie

Mathsoft Button Control Question

3 REPLIES 3

Since how one can save status varies with Mathcad version, my first question is what version(s) of Mathcad are available?

If you are trying to improve your Mathcad skills, I recommend the collaboratory. There's a lot already posted there (several threads on persistent list boxes, examples suitable for different MC versions), and a lot of people able and willing to help. Also a fair bit of noise, but nowhere near enough to be a serious problem.

I am leery of putting answer keys in collapsed areas. That just sets up the challenge of breaking the lock. Hackers already have plenty of targets, they don't need new ones.

Since the intent is to use this for actual tests you need some means of collecting and identifying the results. What did you have in mind? The idea seems to be to use the computer lab with each student on a separate computer, all at the same time. How do you collect the papers from the different computers?