cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Missing components?

ptc-5349040
1-Newbie

Missing components?

Some (or, in fact, many?) componenets appear to be missing in my installation of Mathcad 14: ebooks (optimizing, solving etc.), libraries (electrical, mechanical etc.). Does anyone know what's the story with these components? Should they be installed somehow separately, downloaded from the site, or else? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Which ones are you refering to? M14 should only come with 4 built-in handbooks:

Wavelets

Signal Processing

Image Processing

Data Analysis

There are also quicksheets, reference tables, and tutorials.

Anything else would either need to be purchased or copied over from an older installation of Mathcad

TTFN

As a matter of fact, spotted them in some PTC docs on this site (the packs you mentioned are installed, no prob). Why are you saying there must not be anything else? Are you sure?

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-5349040)

What do you think you are missing?

My statement is based on my installations of M14, M15, MP2, and MP3. For Mathcad Prime, the aforementioned packs are directly incorporated within Mathcad. I don't even think the reference tables exist anymore, unless they just haven't gotten around to recreating them for MP.

There used to be a bunch of eBooks and extension packs, but the last of them are the ones I listed; Data Analysis was left off my list.

TTFN

Top Tags