cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mold Design

kchasapopoulos
1-Newbie

Mold Design

Dear all,

i hope that im asking my question in the right place

I was asked to design molds(attached below) for a car roof box(made by someone else) in proE 5 or creo.

My teacher sent this to help me but it didnt...

Mold Design and Casting lets you simulate the mold design process, design die assemblies and components, and prepare castings for manufacturing.

Use the Mold Design and Casting area of Help to learn about creating, modifying, and analyzing mold components or assemblies. Mold Design and Casting Help shows you how to quickly update mold components to the changes in the design model or to design die assemblies and components and prepare castings for manufacturing. You will learn how to create and modify design parts, cavities, mold layouts, and drawings.

However my teachers assistant told me that they are very simle, however he didnt know what is needed to add...

should i add or fix something?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

1 REPLY 1

Look like you mixed up hte space wher you should post. This is the Mathcad section here.

Please ask your question in the Creo section of this forum or an appropriate subspace.

http://communities.ptc.com/community/creo?view=discussions

Top Tags