cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Multichannel queuing system with a denial of service 1

ptc-5761884
1-Newbie

Multichannel queuing system with a denial of service 1

Hello dear members do not help with the solution? I will be very grateful.

111.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

This is the "Math Homework Help" section of the Mathcad forum, not the "we do your homework".

You have already asked twice some time ago and got similar answers:

http://communities.ptc.com/message/237367#237367

I second what Mike said - begin creating your worksheet, set up the math as you have been taught to at the lectures you took and if you encounter a problem getting the desired solution come back to ask and attach your sheet. In this case I wonder what the question is at all.

http://communities.ptc.com/message/237395#237395

I also second what Fred said (you didn't answer his post where he tried to get you started) - "DO something!"

P.S.: You might be interested in this thread: http://communities.ptc.com/message/242642#242642

There's such theoretical information with an example for solving such problems in the program Mathcad. If anyone does not complicate, help, please, with a solution to this problem will be eternally grateful to you.

The attached word document gives a good example of what your lecturers want you to do.

First (good) step would be to transfer this into mathcad .

If there are questions of how to do this then this is an issue that we may be able to assist.

Understanding of the results is the next step & we may be able to help a little, it depends if it comes into the areas that is familiar for one of us on the forum.

Failing that you will need to discus it with your lecturer

Regards

Andy

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-5761884)

You really need to show that you are trying to do something for yourself. Members of this community are always ready to help someone with their homework, but they rarely, if ever, do someone's homework for them.

This document has a Mathcad programmed function that computes a table of values. Can you copy it?

If you can copy it and it doesn't work, we can help with troubleshooting why it doesn't work; but this problem looks (to me) like it's been done for you. COPY

Dear members of the forum, if I be not difficult, show, redesign, move and so on, please, this decision in Mathcad.

Please stop using Private Messages trying to force people doing your homework!!

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

No!

Clear enough?

I will not take the time to type what's in the Word document into Mathcad for you.

If you type that in, and it doesn't do what you want, then maybe you 'll get some more help.

Right now you're just bothering people. "The collaboratory helps those who help themselves."

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Some sort of moderator input would help here, I'm sure of it.

That's what happened just don't know right? And without optimization done. Optimization can not do. And no comments. Anyone not difficult, correct, please, what you need or what not correct.

Have you read the word document that you attached earlier?

In that there is an example of how to produce data to make a decision for this problem:

Capture.PNG

It may not be the whole solution to your question, but it would show some understanding & give the members of this forum a chance to help you with specific points.

We could easily write the sheet for you , it would have taken much less time than it has so far,

BUT it would only get you a good mark for this one assignement.

Your lecturer will assume that you understand everything from the course so far & move on.

You will not have that knowledge, and the next assignment will be more difficult.

This is a learning oportunity for you both in MathCad and probability theory.

The only way that YOU can learn is by trying and either succeeding or not.

If what you do works then , great, you understand.

If not then , GREAT, many on this forum will be happy to try to give you additional direction to show you one or more ways to overcome difficulties with the way to use MathCad;

& this is the way that most of us (here) have learned.

Understand that we don't want to be unkind, but it would not be in your best interest to just give you the answer that you have repeatedly asked for.

regards

Andy

Top Tags