cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Need to combine matrix & 'For' loop .....

aimtiaz
1-Newbie

Need to combine matrix & 'For' loop .....

I'm facing a problem related to matrix element used in a program . I'm attaching a math Cad prime 3.1 file .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:aimtiaz)

9 REPLIES 9
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

You are using 'x' to index into the column of your matrix 'N.B'. column indezes can only be integer values. You step x from 0.5 to 1 in steps of 0.001. That is not going to work...

Use different variables for the stepping value, and the index of the matrix.

Luc

I just want to store data in a matrix used in a for loop .............. how can i do that???

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Looking once more at your program i doubt if it works at all: I don't know if the assignment to f(x) works in a program...

But first try to separate the index 'x' from the stepping 'x'. To do that, change the first assignment to x into:

so use a capital X instead of the lower case.

Also change the column indexes to N.B that use the lowercase 'x', to use the uppercase 'X' instead.

Now you shouldn't get the red to the index 'x' of N.B  anymore.

Success!

Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

With the data provided and your program, you can only do the following:

fig3.jpg

I am attaching another file ............. please solve the problem once more for my better understanding .

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Your program does not make sense at all, and it confuses me when I'm trying to understand what kind of result you want.

Does this come any near?

Luc

Thank you very much ( in delay .)

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

AIM.jpg

AIM1.jpg

AIM1.jpg

AIM2.jpg

aimtiaz
1-Newbie
(To:-MFra-)

Thank you very much . Now I can understand it clearly .

Top Tags