cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Need to trace shear force diagram

ptc-5301511
1-Newbie

Need to trace shear force diagram

Hi everybody,

i use MathCad Prime 2.0 to do a work on finite element method. I have to make a shear metal force diagram.

I would like that my graph looks like this:Capture2.JPG

But i don't know how can i do this kind of graph in Mathcad Prime.

So, if someone have an answer for me...

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Moved this thread into the community discussions.

and how would the poster get informed about this if he is not following the mathcad section? He would simply notice that his post in the help section has disappeared into thin air!

In this case Antoine Bonneau would receive an email notification when the discussion was replied to. In this case, I posted a reply to this discussion to effectively notify them that the conversation has been moved. Members are also notified when their name is linked inline, like I did in this reply.

You can toggle email notification preferences by going to: Profile > Edit Preference > Email Notification Preferences

Members are also notified when their name is linked inline, like I did in this reply.

Ah, I didn't know that.

You can toggle email notification preferences by going to: Profile > Edit Preference > Email Notification Preferences

Usually the first thing in a forum I turn off as I find those mails annoying. Hopefully Antoine has turned it on.

I posted a suggestion to avoid that kind of missed shots at Community help. Should be easy to implement and helpful, i think.

Find attached two ways of doing it.

Hope it helps.

Top Tags