cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

New versions of older sheets

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

New versions of older sheets

Just copied from today's Twitter feed:

" Soon, a new worksheet library titled ”Roark’s Formulas for Stress & Strain” will be available for purchase, and it’s built only for Prime 4.0."

We bought Roark's e-book long ago when Mathcad was still in single digit releases; it still opens in Mathcad 15.

Are we now expected to pay again for the same information, possibly with new errors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You betcha!  No different than those of us who've paid annual maintenance getting the latest updates; Prime 4.0 sounds like it was worth the money spend (I haven't updated yet, haven't seen the advantage to do so).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You betcha!  No different than those of us who've paid annual maintenance getting the latest updates; Prime 4.0 sounds like it was worth the money spend (I haven't updated yet, haven't seen the advantage to do so).

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Fred_Kohlhepp)

There was previous discussion about Roark's here: MathCAD Prime 3.0 & Roark Toolkit, possible?

Apparently they don't translate well from Mathcad to Prime. Unfortunately...

Fred Kohlhepp wrote:

.... We bought Roark's e-book long ago when Mathcad was still in single digit releases; it still opens in Mathcad 15.

Are we now expected to pay again for the same information, possibly with new errors?

That's right.

Top Tags