cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

None base units in mixed unit array

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

None base units in mixed unit array

I would like the ability to choose the units in a calculated mixed unit array. At the moment Mathcad Prime defaults to the standard base units and the only way around this, that I know of is shown below.

Standard Output

Clipboard01.jpg

Desired Output

It can be done but looks untidy. I would like to be able to achieve it as shown in the lowest example.

Clipboard01.jpg

Mike

4 REPLIES 4

See this tool in Mathcad Prime Minister:

http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2172

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

That is the sort of thing I am referring to. I really hope this gets implemented

Mike

All of this - this thread and several others makes me wonder... why does PTC not open the code so the users can make extensions to Prime? This won't solve issue like intelligent parsing or better text editing, but a lot of the other issues will be solved quickly by somebody...

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:SteenGroðe)

Steen Groðe wrote:

All of this - this thread and several others makes me wonder... why does PTC not open the code so the users can make extensions to Prime?

That's a very good idea, albeit one which I don't think PTC would be too keen about.

Mike

Top Tags