cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Number of views of Mathcad discussions should tell you something!

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Number of views of Mathcad discussions should tell you something!

I'm posting this in the hope that someone at PTC will read it. This is the current list of discussions under "Mathcad":

Mathcad+discussions.png

Look at the number of views. "Mathcad 15 compatibility with Windows 8" is closing on 20,000 views. I don't see any discussion about "Mathcad Prime compatibility with Windows 8". I hope that tells you something. Further down, "Where is all the legacy Mathcad stuff (Electronic Books, Add-ons for Mathcad 8, 2000, 2001, 2001i)?" has more than 8000 views. I do believe there is another message there.

No other discussions come close to the number of views these two have.

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Perhaps it says something about "the PTC way"? (can't you sort it by number of views order ? 😉

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

I'm posting this in the hope that someone at PTC will read it. This is the current list of discussions under "Mathcad":

Look at the number of views. "Mathcad 15 compatibility with Windows 8" is closing on 20,000 views. I don't see any discussion about "Mathcad Prime compatibility with Windows 8". I hope that tells you something. Further down, "Where is all the legacy Mathcad stuff (Electronic Books, Add-ons for Mathcad 8, 2000, 2001, 2001i)?" has more than 8000 views. I do believe there is another message there.

No other discussions come close to the number of views these two have.

It certainly does say something about PTC - they are not listening to the moans and grown's within this forum.

Top Tags