cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

One Mathcad Prime 6 sheet and 3 question

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV

One Mathcad Prime 6 sheet and 3 question

I think that time(0) sec= 50 yr is a begin COVID-19. Can you in Mathcad find this data ??.??.2019?

What the maximum n digits of pi we can find in Mathcad?

I forgot... input later

Fig-3c.png

6 REPLIES 6

If I take the time(0), it gives me the number of seconds from 1/1/1970.

(EXCEL starts at 1/1/1900)

The 3-d question: Why real time of calculation is two time more?

Don't understand the question

FredKohlhepp_0-1594555084248.png

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ValeryOchkov)

What is that called? An icebear on the north-pole catches a fish, and at exactly at that same time, in NIgeria a chimp falls from a tree.

Answer: see below

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:LucMeekes)

Pure coincidence!

You're getting little over 50 and a half year, which is where we ar at now, since 1970-1-1.

Recently, indications have been found that Covid-19 may have been around already since before dec 2019...

Luc

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:LucMeekes)

@LucMeekes wrote:

What is that called? An icebear on the north-pole catches a fish, and at exactly at that same time, in NIgeria a chimp falls from a tree.

Answer: see below

@LucMeekes wrote:

Pure coincidence!

You're getting little over 50 and a half year, which is where we ar at now, since 1970-1-1.

Recently, indications have been found that Covid-19 may have been around already since before dec 2019...

Pure coincidence, eh?   Nice try, Luc, but a bit of digging reveals the truth.

• An experiment to monitor heart activity in a variety of species was underway.   Each of the selected creatures had an internal implant with nanomaterials measuring muscle stretch and nerve activity.  It also included a transceiver for transmitting results and for control and firmware updates.
  • The polar bear catches Fish No AB12357, the decapitation-by-teeth of which causes the transmitter to send an alert code that frizzled the monitor (to stop it entering the food chain).
  • Naturally, a software error occurred, which caused the signal to be sent to Mammal No AB12357.
  • Mammal No AB12357 was an old chimp.
  • The kill signal caused damage to the chimp's heart and it entered fast atrial fibrillation, passed out, fell out of a tree, and had an unfortunate chimp-ground interface.
  • It was very similarish in age to this 50-year old chimp, in fact, https://allafrica.com/stories/201910030021.html, which was stuffed for display in a museum.  Our chimp, coincidentally I'm sure, was also stuffed for a collection.
  • Stuffing a chimp means removing most of the innards, including its muscles and liver.
  • There is a market for exotic meat, and the liver (plus a bit of meat) somehow found its way into the hands of an entrepreneur dealing in such things.
  • A multimillionaire then acquired the chimp delicacies and enjoyed a nice meal of chimp liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
  • Shortly after, the multimillionaire visited China ... someplace called Wuhan (IIRC).
  • Did I mention that a secret agency of an unnamed government was also testing out virus delivery systems on apes at the same time?
  • Oops.

Now, I find it a bit of coincidence that you just happened to pick that particular example of a coincidence.  Too much of a coincidence, in fact.

Expect a visit from some men in black in the near future. And if they have a somewhat gray, reptilian look to them, I'm sure that's a coincidence too.  😉

Stuart   

Top Tags