cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Overview Tab - Community

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Overview Tab - Community

Why when on the default Overview tab does it not show all content?

I have missed many threads because of this and cannot understand why. Is anyone else having this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

Mike Armstrong wrote:

I have missed many threads because of this and cannot understand why. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes, me!

I also moaned about that in the past - to no avail. Guess the right place to do is the Community Help group http://communities.ptc.com/groups/community-roundup

Threads will disappear just to pop up again hours later. Its truly annoying.

I experience it when using the "Recent Contenet" widget.

Its necessary to use either this widget or "Overview" because this forum is otherwise far too awkward to handle, especially compared to the old Mathcad collab.

To give ab example: At the moment I don't see the thread Problems with else if commands in the Recent Content window.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Werner_E)

Werner Exinger wrote:

Mike Armstrong wrote:

Yes, me!

I also moaned about that in the past - to no avail. Guess the right place to do is the Community Help group http://communities.ptc.com/groups/community-roundup

Maybe Ryan Kelley will move it for me.

Werner Exinger wrote:

Its necessary to use either this widget or "Overview" because this forum is otherwise far too awkward to handle, especially compared to the old Mathcad collab.

I am now experiencing even stranger behavior. I couldn't access this discussion from any of the main Mathcad spaces. I had to click via my e-mail link - what is goi9ng on????

Werner Exinger wrote:

I am now experiencing even stranger behavior. I couldn't access this discussion from any of the main Mathcad spaces. I had to click via my e-mail link - what is goi9ng on????

Yes, thats similar to what I do to get access if I miss a thread I had contributed to and remember it should be there. I use the "Your Content" widget.

Most of the time I guess I don't realize that I am missing something.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Werner_E)

Good idea, thanks.

Mike Armstrong wrote:

'Tis Halloween ... Muhahah!

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

untitled.png

You mean Prime 4 or Mathcad 16?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

Hahaha - yes

Top Tags