cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

POSSIBLE BUG IN MATHCAD 15 M050

regcurry
13-Aquamarine

POSSIBLE BUG IN MATHCAD 15 M050

I have a repeating problem in the new release of Mathcad 15, namely the M050 release.

1. I frequently use reference sheets.  If I make a change in the reference sheet from the main sheet, close the reference sheet by saving it, it does indeed change the reference sheet in its location.  However, the main code frequently does not recognize the change.  If I simply close the main code and reopen it runs correctly with the change I made before closing.
  2. I frequently experience a similar problem when just making any variable or formula change to a sheet and rerunning the sheet.  It doesn't recognize the change.  Again, if I close the sheet and reopen, it runs correctly.  Also, if I make the changes at another location in the sheet and paste it into the place where I wanted the change, the sheet runs correctly.
  3. Frequently, it does not recognize changes to a vector or matrix index [j until I close the sheet and reopen and then run.

I did not have these problems in the M045 release.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Until resolved, I am returning to the M045 version.

Thanks,

Reg Curry

Reg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@regcurry wrote:

I have a repeating problem in the new release of Mathcad 15, namely the M050 release.

1. I frequently use reference sheets.  If I make a change in the reference sheet from the main sheet, close the reference sheet by saving it, it does indeed change the reference sheet in its location.  However, the main code frequently does not recognize the change.  If I simply close the main code and reopen it runs correctly with the change I made before closing.
  2. I frequently experience a similar problem when just making any variable or formula change to a sheet and rerunning the sheet.  It doesn't recognize the change.  Again, if I close the sheet and reopen, it runs correctly.  Also, if I make the changes at another location in the sheet and paste it into the place where I wanted the change, the sheet runs correctly.
  3. Frequently, it does not recognize changes to a vector or matrix index [j until I close the sheet and reopen and then run.

That's the way Mathcad always worked for me, long before version 15.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@regcurry wrote:

That's the way Mathcad always worked for me, long before version 15.

Oh!  mea culpa. 😱🤪

Thanks much.

Reg

Reg

Send your issue via "Mathcad Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

regcurry
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

Thanks; however, I do not have a support package.

Reg
Top Tags