cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

PTC Mathcad Forum: Bad gateway?

Ninetrees
1-Newbie

PTC Mathcad Forum: Bad gateway?

I just got this error box that popped up while writing a post to the forum...

...and shouldn't there be a forum category for the forum issues?

~R~

7 REPLIES 7
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Ninetrees)

I just got this error box that popped up while writing a post to the forum...

...and shouldn't there be a forum category for the forum issues?

These problems have been reported several times within this forum.

Sometimes when hitting post I get an error, on most occasions I get the option to "Use recovered" text button, where the site has store the information before the crash, other times the text is lost. That's why I usually write my text in external software and post in hear, especially in long posts.

I also experience the "JIVE ERROR MESSAGE", occasionally.

Mike

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:Ninetrees)

I see that regularly, although not that often. Like mike, I have also experienced a few crashes when posting. I have made a habit of selecting the entire post and hitting <Ctrl> C before posting, so that if it does crash everything is on the clipboard.

Yikes, thanks Rich for letting me know. Is it safe to say tou experienced this at 9:20AM EST?

-Dan

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:DanMarotta)

I rarely get the "Bad Gateway" message, but when I do it seems to be at random points in time. Some days are also worse than others. I got several yesterday, but so far none today.

If it's not too much trouble and you can remember, jot down the time of occurence and what action(s) you took when you got the bad gateway message. Screenshots are also great, they never lie

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:DanMarotta)

I must say that the problems I’ve had with the site have dramatically reduced lately, but the slight few I still experience can be at any time throughout the day.

I must also add that I only ever experience problems at work (onsite at the moment) with a slow internet connection, never a problem at home.

Mike

09:23 according to my records. The dialog box had an OK button, which I /chose/ to click, then, as nothing else seemed amiss, I continued posting...

~R~

Top Tags