cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Page Formatting in Mathcad Prime 5.0

vroon
4-Participant

Page Formatting in Mathcad Prime 5.0

It seems there is no formating possibility of pages in MP 5.0. Is it still not possible to use your own page numbering system? Like starting with a pagenumber you want, in the configuration you want (i.e. pagina 1 van 2 - in dutch).

Or choose your own page margins? Or have a framework (or two). The "old" Mathcad 15 his it all for decades.

Can someone tell me where it is hidden in MP 5.0, since it should be lined up with features of M15.

1 REPLY 1
Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I
(To:vroon)

@vroon wrote:

It seems there is no formating possibility of pages in MP 5.0. Is it still not possible to use your own page numbering system? Like starting with a pagenumber you want, in the configuration you want (i.e. pagina 1 van 2 - in dutch).

Or choose your own page margins? Or have a framework (or two). The "old" Mathcad 15 his it all for decades.

Can someone tell me where it is hidden in MP 5.0, since it should be lined up with features of M15.

We all agree that Prime should be capable of what version 15 could do.  And we're all waiting (impatiently) for that day.

Top Tags