cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Page Header Bug? Mathcad 15

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Page Header Bug? Mathcad 15

I am trying to format a new template for my company and came across the following flaw in Mathcad 15 header and footer feature.

I want to add a horizontal line below the header and above the footer. So I have created an image from a line created in word and saved in the correct format. I have then inserted as usual into the footer - all works ok. However, when I try to insert the horizontal line in the header the line defaults to the top of the header even if the 'insert image' link is placed below text. Has anyone else had this issue before or know of a workaround?

3 REPLIES 3

Same problem occurs in M14 ... plus scrolling to the bottom of the worksheet crashed Mathcad.

If you can't get it to work, a couple of options might be to (in the Header and Footer dialog box) Frame the Header and Footer or Frame the Page (or Frame everything).

Stuart

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

StuartBruff wrote:

Same problem occurs in M14 ... plus scrolling to the bottom of the worksheet crashed Mathcad.

If you can't get it to work, a couple of options might be to (in the Header and Footer dialog box) Frame the Header and Footer or Frame the Page (or Frame everything).

Stuart

Yes, we have used these in the past but our company has adopted a new style which only incorparates horizontal lines, not vertical lines.

Worksheet saved down to M11.

Top Tags