cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Paper color in Prime

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

Paper color in Prime

The plot menu bar in Prime gives three choices for plot background:

1. white
  2. transparent
  3. paper color

How do you change the paper color?

4 REPLIES 4

I am not aware of an option to change that color.

There is a hidden menu you open by pressing Shift-AltGr-Q (German keyboard, AltGr-Q creates the at sign @ - so the keyboard shortcut might be differenr on your keyboard) where you can change the color of the cursors and a few other things, but the paper color is not amongst them.

When you open the/a template file renamed to *.zip you find mathcad\settings\presentation.xml. I see font colors there and standard background/foreground, but nothing that I would relate to paper color.

Seems like PTC only dictates the color our paper must have 😉

Thanks for trying!

I went and looked; it's beyond either my capability or my interest level!

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Fred_Kohlhepp)

You set the paper color through whatever color paper you decide to feed to your printer.

I suspect however that if you set the plot background to white, and you feed black paper to your printer, the background of the plot on the print-out will still be black. Same as if you choose the plot background Transparent, or Paper color.

Luc

When I am preparing Mathcad Prime sheets for publication I change manual the color of back ground to paper. With screen shot and paint. 

Top Tags